Bethesda Blues and Jazz Supper Club offers excellent food and drink to complement our world class musical performances. We’ve put together a well-balanced selection of appetizers, soups, salads, side dishes, and entrées featuring choice meats, poultry, and fresh seafood. Vegetarian and gluten-free options are always available. Try our wine pairing suggestions or choose your favorite beverage from our full bar. We aim to bring you delicious choices at prices that make a truly classy night out enjoyable and affordable. View our menu below. We hope to see you soon for dinner and a show.
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip$10Dice onions, cream cheese, garlic, baby spinach and artichoke.
Served with warm pita bread.
- Greek Falafel Platter$12Two deep fried falafel accompanied with cucumber, pita chips, feta cheese crumbles, hummus.
- Grilled Shrimp with Cilantro Dipping SauceMarinated grilled shrimp served with a chilled cucumber slaw and a cilantro dipping sauce
- Crispy Calamari$12Fried marinated calamari with garlic, slices jalapeno and marinara
- Crab Bruschetta$13Ripe tomato, red onion, basil tossed in balsamic vinegar, garlic & parmesan cheese. Served on a crostini
- Bacon wrapped Jalapeno Shrimp$15Jumbo shrimp topped with a jalapeño pepper, wrapped in applewood bacon, served with Creole tartar sauce.
- Chorizo and Chicken Skewers$12Cubes of chicken and sausage, onions, and peppers seasoned with dried red pepper, garlic and lemon zest
SOUPS AND SALADS
- Bethesda Blues Soup of the Day$9Ask your server about our freshly made soup of the day.
- Grilled Romaine Salad$10Lightly grilled romaine lettuce topped with cherry tomatoes, craziness, shaved parmesan cheese and carrots.
- Mesclun salad with Radish, Avocado and Blood Orange$12Gourmet salad greens mixed blood oranges, sliced radishes, and diced avocado, blue cheese crumbles and citrus vinaigrette.
- Cobb Salad$15Chopped romaine lettuce, cubed avocado, bleu cheese crumbles, diced tomato, bacon, turkey, and hard boiled egg
- Papaya and Lobster Salad$15Cherry tomato, chopped garlic. Slice pepper, pitted black olives, and onions, papaya tossed in extra olive oil
- Grilled Flank Steak Salad with Roasted Corn Vinaigrette$18Marinated beef strips accompanied with chopped red peppers, cilantro, cherry tomatoes and black beans and baby arugula.
- Grilled Pear and Watercress Salad$12Lightly grill pear wedges accompanied with chopped walnuts and blue cheese crumbles with a light vinaigrette
- Watermelon Salad$13Fresh watermelon served with feta cheese crumble, freshly picked thyme, sea salt and extra virgin olive oil
- Kale Salad with Cherries and Pecans$12Fresh kale, dried cherries, sliced radish, and goat cheese, tossed in citrus vinaigrette
- Classic Caesar$10Crisp romaine tossed with homemade Caesar dressing, garlic croutons, and parmesan cheese
- Kansas City Steak ♥$32Twelve ounce Angus beef steak, cooked to your liking served with Tri-color potatoes, seasoned cauliflower and baby carrots
Suggested wine: Maso Poli Pinot Grigio
- New York Strip$30Cooked to your liking and accompanied with chili butter, baked potato, broccoli and carrots
- Mango lime Pork Chop$28Marinated pork chop topped with fruity made salsa of kiwi, golden mango and red peppers accompanied with garlic mas potatoes and glazed carrots
- Braised boneless Short Ribs$26Slow braised beef ribs cooked for 24 hours accompanied with Fingerling potatoes, parsnips, carrots, red beets, green peas, and finish with a red wine shallot sauce.
- Chicken Marsala$22Pan fried boneless chicken breast accompanied with shiitake, garlic, sweet marsala wine reduction and garlic mash potatoes.
- Jerk chicken$24Slow roasted baked Jamaican jerk chicken Island rice and beans Orange spiced carrots
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Breast$25Chicken breast stuffed with mushrooms, onions, Sriracha and cheddar cheese, wrapped in prosciutto, pan roasted, and served with sweet potatoes and petit zucchini and carrots
- Fresh Catch of the Day$28Ask our servers about the fresh catch of the day
Suggested wine: Talbott Logan Sleepyhollow Chardonnay
- Will’s Cioppino$28A combination of littleneck clams, shrimp, mussels, squid, and baby scallops tossed in fish stock and tomato puree
- Mediterranean Roasted Vegetable Vegan Ravioli$20Slowly roasted carrots, string beans, cauliflower, broccoli, sweet peas, sweet corn caramelized onions, and red peppers, wrapped in a eggless pasta
- Garden Vegetarian Curry with Rice ♥♥$20This vegetarian dish is filled with sauté broccoli, red bless potatoes, carrots, onions, red peppers and cauliflower.
- Side Caesar Salad$7
- Side watermelon Salad$8
- Additional Vegetable Sides - Asparagus$5
- Additional Vegetable Sides - Zucchini$4
- Garlic sautéed mushrooms risotto$6